Easy Tips to Keep Your Curls Poppin
When wearing curly extensions or wigs:
- Get the ends of your curly hair extensions wet.
- If you have a sew install: Saturate the ends of the hair in the shower. (Put a shower cap on to prevent your braids from getting wet)
- If you have a wig: Simply Co-wash the hair with your Kaye’s Fab Hair Conditioner
- After these steps you would detangle the hair from the ends and work your way up using a Denman brush or a wide tooth comb.
- Use a little bit of your fav curl cream or gel for some extra hold.
- Let air dry and don’t touch it.
To Maintain Define Curly Extensions:
- Spray your curls down in the morning or as needed with a spray bottle of water and your KFH conditioner comes in handy to regenerate your curls.
- Detangle the hair from the ends and work your way up using a Denman brush or a wide tooth comb.
- Using a drop of Argan oil or any oil keeps the ends manageable and defined.
- Use foam wrap as an optional styling aid.
- If you have a sew install: Before bed, finger detangle, then put your hair high on the your head using a scrunchy in a pineapple style and wear a extra-large sleep bonnet. If you are having a lazy moment, rely on your satin pillowcase.
- If you have a wig: Before bed, spray down, shake out and hang up